100% remote working for the next 12 months, then Central London office
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with an awesome technology startup, fresh off a Series A funding round. Currently 50 employees, they are anticipating a 100% headcount increase by the end of this year!
To be amazing for this role, you'll be a fully qualified accountant who has at least one, broad industry role under their belt within a high growth business.
• Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts
• Own all statutory reporting and compliance
• Assist CFO with financial and commercial planning to support business decision making
• Continual improvement of internal controls and processes
• Line management responsibilities over a Finance Assistant
• Fully qualified with consumer startup experience
• Must have experience of working within operational finance
• Xero is advantageous
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a noticeable impact on a day to day basis, and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty….we'd love to hear from you!