FP&A / Product Analyst
AdTech startup, London
£65/75k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high growth, VC backed AdTech startup who are cornering the mobile market.
In what is a first of its' kind role for the business, we are working on a hybrid FP&A/Product Analyst position that will sit under finance and report into an ACA qualified Head of Finance, with a dotted line into the Chief Product Officer.
You'll be great a cultural fit for the company if you are social, inquisitive and energetic with a progressive and ambitious work ethic. You'll be a great fit for the role if you are a strong financial analyst/modeller with a passion for and interest in product.
You will be tasked with increasing the strength and commerciality of insights provided to senior management in order to further support business decision making. This is an amazing opportunity, working alongside the Head of Finance and Chief Product to shape the way the data they generate is utilised.
• Build, roll out and lead company-wide budgeting and forecasting
• Supporting on commercial activities, including future funding rounds and launching new partnerships
• Continually improving key FP&A controls and processes
• Ad yield optimisation analysis
• Cost benefit analysis
• Act as a trusted business partner to senior figure heads across the entire organisation, working especially closely with product teams
• ROI analysis
• Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with demonstrable, relevant post qualified experience within a high growth startup/SME (preferably AdTech/MarTech/Programmatic)
• Tableau knowledge and experience
• Strong analysis skills with advanced Excel modelling (scenario/sensitivity/predictive)
• Effective finance business partner, capable of advising, challenging and influencing key stakeholders, with a background of working with Tech/Product/Engineering teams
Please get in touch ASAP as this opportunity will not be around for long!