Part-time Financial Controller | SaaS startup
City of London & home working (split)
£60/65k pro rata (2 days p/w)
Fantastic part time opportunity for an individual who is keen to join a high growth SaaS startup as they embark on the next exciting phase of their journey.
As the first in-house finance hire, you will work very closely with the CEO/Founder, taking financial ownership for their London & Russian offices. You'll be great for this role if you are both a credible business partner as well as a technically strong accountant. Key responsibilities to include:
• Set up all scalable financial processes and controls
• Have ownership of all financial reporting including monthly management and annual statutory
• Drive a company-wide budgeting, forecasting and KPI analysis process
• Manage the company share option and benefits schemes
• Investor relations
• R&D tax credits
• Management of FX
• Transactional finance:
oPayroll (25 members of staff currently with continued growth expected by the end of the year)
• Fully qualified accountant
• International accounting experience with a strong understanding of multi currencies
• Broad experience within a fast paced startup (SaaS would be ideal however is non-essential)
• Previous exposure to Xero & the variety of add/bolt ons
• Equivalent of 2 working days per week (flexible around your diary). 2 out of your 8 working days per month you will be expected to be in their City office.
Please get in touch today as opportunities like this do not come around very often!