Part-time Financial Controller
£60/70k pro rata (3 days p/w)
Fantastic part time opportunity for an individual who is keen to join a high growth tech startup who are revolutionising the healthcare space as they embark on the next exciting phase of their journey.
As first finance hire for the business, you will be tasked with bringing in-house an externally held finance function and building robust operational and commercial processes and controls, capable of supporting this rapid-scale business.
You'll be great for this role if you are both a credible business partner as well as a technically strong accountant. Key responsibilities to include:
• Design and roll out of core financial processes and controls, using technology where possible to automate
• Preparation of monthly board pack including management accounts with commentaries and analysis
• Statutory reporting and tax work
• Budgeting, forecasting, planning and KPI work
• Supporting CEO with future funding rounds
• Transactional finance (day to day bookkeeping)
• Fully qualified accountant with startup experience (preferably SaaS or a subscription business model)
• Prior exposure to building processes and controls from scratch
• Xero knowledge as well as the wider ecosystem of apps
• Able to build scenario and sensitivity models
• Equivalent of 3 working days per week (flexible around your diary) and can be 100% remote work from home permanently if you wish
Please get in touch today as opportunities like this do not come around very often!