FP&A Analyst - AdTech startup
£55/60k + great bens + options
Talentedge have been exclusively engaged by an early stage AdTech business who have secured a significant funding round from Tier 1 VCs. Owing to international expansion, they are looking to add to their high-flying finance team by recruiting their first dedicated FP&A/commercial finance person.
As FP&A Analyst, you will be tasked with increasing the strength and commerciality of insights provided to senior management in order to further support business decision making. This is an amazing opportunity, working alongside the Finance Director to have ownership into the build of their FP&A function.
You'll be great for this role if you are a progressive, enthusiastic and commercially astute accountant looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, within a fun & social work setting. Key responsibilities to include:
• Build, roll out and lead company-wide budgeting and forecasting
• KPI analysis (financial and non-financial), making recommendations to support business decision making
• Act as a trusted business partner to senior figure heads across the entire organisation, working especially closely with product, tech, sales and marketing
• Supporting on commercial activities, including future funding rounds
• Continually improving key FP&A controls and processes
• Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with demonstrable, relevant post qualified experience within a high growth startup/SME
• Technology sector experience, preferably SaaS, AdTech or MarTech
• Strong analysis skills with advanced Excel modelling
• Effective finance business partner, capable of advising, challenging and influencing key stakeholders
Please get in touch with Talentedge ASAP as this role will not be around for long.