Finance Manager - NQ ACA
Tech startup, SW London
Exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute, newly qualified Top 20 ACA to test themselves in one of Europe's fastest growing companies as they scale.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will responsible for enhancing the quality of information provided, as well as improving key internal controls and processes. Key responsibilities to include:
Key responsibilities to include:
• Statutory accounts preparation and point of contact for external auditors
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Supporting on new product launches
• Partnering with key stakeholders
• ACA qualified, strong academic background
• A keen interest in etchnology
• Advanced Excel
• Strong technical reporting experience
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral
You will be a high-flying individual with a demonstrable progressive career to date, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial setting delivering high quality results. Please get in touch with Talentedge in the first instance to be considered.