Finance & Operations Controller - Software scaleup
£75/85k + share options
Talentedge are partnering with a high-growth software scaleup on their first dedicated in-house finance hire to support their rapid scale.
You'll be fantastic for this opportunity if you are seeking an all-encompassing finance role (combining technical, operational and commercial) in an autonomous work environment.
• Design and roll out key financial processes and controls to support this rapidly scaling business
• Deliver the monthly board pack including management accounts and KPI reporting (CHURN/ARR/MRR/CAC/LTV etc)
• Own all budget, forecasting and variance analysis. Track key performance metrics
• Produce investor and other stakeholder reporting packs
• Build scenario and sensitivity models to support commercial decision making
• Working with sales team to ensure accurate contract management and revenue recognition
• Work with the outsourced accountant to review what they've prepared (management accountants, stats and tax work including R&D) and then in time bring these functions in-house
• Manage transactional finance (accounts payable and receivable), using technology to automate where possible
• Qualified accountant with a strong academic background
• A high growth software background whose revenue streams include enterprise software licensing, professional services and SaaS
• Mathematical and data driven in approach, with advanced Excel. Ability to use data analytics tools would be an advantage
• Xero experience
• Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
Please get in touch ASAP!