Head of Finance - Series B SaaS
£95-105k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high-growth post Series A SaaS startup on a role which will complete their senior leadership team.
Working closely with the Founding CEO, as #1 in finance you will be responsible for the financial, strategic, risk management and administration operations of the business. This role would ideally suit somebody with previous Board level experience in a SaaS business that has scaled internationally. A strong understanding of the principles of SaaS accounting and SaaS metrics is essential.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Financial modelling for investor decks, business scenario planning, commercial mandate pricing
• Investor reporting and communication including maintaining the cap table
• Supporting the C-suite with ad-hoc requests from clients around commercial terms and pricing structures
• Contract management and supporting negotiations
• Preparation of annual EIS R&D tax claim
• Maintaining banking relationships
• Preparing DD on potential acquisition targets
• Management of a small finance team, consisting of a qualified Management Accountant and PQ Finance Assistant
• Qualified Accountant with a strong academic background
• Experience of working in a SaaS growth firm and exposure to managing an equity funding round and building valuation models is essential
• A proven FD with real gravitas and demonstrable sector knowledge is ideal
Please get in touch today!