£80k - £85k + stock options
Talentedge are proud to be exclusively partnering with the fastest growing company in this space.
These guys have created a truly innovative service that is loved by millions globally. International revenues (and head count for that matter) have literally doubled from this time last year.
In a newly created role as Financial Controller, you will report into and work very closely with an experienced startup CFO who is currently in the process of building a best-in-class finance function, capable of supporting this ridiculously fast growing company as they scale.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Reviewing and signing off the monthly board pack consisting of consolidated management accounts with commentaries/analysis and KPI's (financial and non financial)
• Preparing annual statutory accounts and operating as the point of contact for external auditors
• Working with the CFO to drive commercial activities including future fundraising, launching new products, or launching existing products into new territories
• Using technology to continuously improve core finance processes and controls
• Acting as the finance lead for software implementation projects
• Supervising the finance team beneath, consisting of qualified, part-qualified and transactional team members
• Adhoc reporting and projects
• Qualified accountant, with relevant PQE within a high growth technology business
• You'll have worked in an all-encompassing finance role, very much getting stuck in with whatever needs doing
• Effective business partner capable of advising, challenging and influencing senior figureheads
• Not afraid of rolling your sleeves up and getting into the weeds
• Significant experience of improving processes and controls, automating where possible
• Advanced Excel skills a must, as is experience with configuring NetSuite or Xero to company requirements
Please get in touch ASAP as opportunities with companies like this do not come up every day!