Commercial Finance Manager - FinTech startup
£60/75k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high-growth FinTech payments startup who have doubled their headcount and revenues from this time last year. Based right on the edge of The City and within a very short walking distance to Shoreditch, location couldn't be better!
Reporting into the COO, strong analytical and presentation skills are a must as this is very much an internal and external business partnering role. You'll be an amazing fit for this opportunity if you have either have a management consulting or Big 4 background (TS/M&A/Deals functions). Key responsibilities to include:
• Produce investor and other stakeholder reporting packs
• Own the company-wide planning piece, including budgeting and forecasting
• Drive insights from your analysis created on company-wide KPI's (financial and non-financial) to support decision making
• Supporting on future fund raising rounds
• Deliver the monthly board pack including management accounts with analysis and commentaries
• Strong academic background, preferably with experience in a high growth tech business
• Mathematical and data driven in approach with outstanding presentation skills
• Advanced financial modeller (scenario & sensitivity)
• Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
• Established finance business partner, capable of advising, challenging and influencing key stakeholders
Please get in touch ASAP!