• Growing music company
• £65K - £75K + benefits
• Excellent career progression
Highly successful, growing music group. This is a new role due to an acquisition, therefore an exciting opportunity to make the role your own. Reporting to the Finance Director this is a broad, hands-on but also business facing role working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & fun environment:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts pack, variance analysis and commentary.
• Preparation of quarterly forecasts including monthly re-forecasts and annual budgets.
• Review of individual company cash-flows and consolidation into the group cash-flow on a monthly basis.
• Integrating a recent European acquisition, both financially and operationally
• Leading monthly review meetings with Operational Managers.
• Attending Management Meetings with the COO, Finance Director and MD's
• Supporting the business and operations to ensure accurate reporting, while pre-empting their finance reporting needs.
• Ensuring all management information is prepared in a timely manner.
• Assist in the delivery of any ad-hoc projects as and when needed.
• Preparation of VAT & EC sales returns
• Ensuring Corporate Tax deadlines are met.
• Planning and document preparation for the statutory audit.
• Overseeing a small finance team
• Qualified accountant - (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Knowledge of the music rights space is essential - for example label, neighbouring rights, publishing, DSP, PRO
• Hands on, problem solving mindset
• Experience in a growing SME very useful
• Due to location of the acquisitions, additional European languages such as French or Dutch would be very highly valued