Head of Finance
HealthTech subscription startup
London, £70/75k + share options
Talentedge are proud to partnering with an immensely high growth subscriptions startup on their first finance hire. Backed by Tier 1 VC investors, with the business growing at a rate of 100%+ YoY, and having just moved into an amazing new office space, the time to join this business couldn't be better!
The board of directors are looking for an experienced finance leader to work closely with them to define the strategy of the business for the next few years. You will be an experienced Head of Finance with prior experience of building an internal finance function within a startup.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Set up all internal processes around bookkeeping, reporting and analysis
• Monthly and annual reporting
• Implement an accounting software
• Determine the business metrics and KPIs across the business, providing continued analysis and insights around this
• Design, build and roll out a budgeting and forecasting process
• Investor relations
• Build complex financial models to support new commercial business decisions, including new product launches, new geographical opportunities and future fund raising
• Recruit a best in class finance function, capable of supporting the business as they scale
• Qualified Accountant
• PQE of working within a high growth startup (preferably subscriptions based) & building a finance function from scratch
• Technically strong accountant with an analytical mindset
• Strong financial modelling experience, used for internal and external purposes
• A systems implementation under your belt would be the icing on the cake!
Please do get in touch ASAP!