·Leading Marcomms Group
·Superb Career Prospects
·£75-90,000 range (dep on exp) + generous bonus & benefits
In this well-established marketing communications agency group an excellent opportunity has arisen for a technically strong Financial Controller or Group Finance Manager to step into this role.
As part of the Regional function, you will work closely with agency heads of finance and report through to the US parent company. You will gain strong exposure to senior stakeholders as well as a diverse portfolio of agency business units.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all financial reporting requirements are complete and in-line with parent company deadlines;
• Analysing of monthly actuals, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and year-end results.
• Reviewing business unit performance and providing recommendations for improvement for both day-today and big picture decisions;
• Liaising with parent company on various matters such as tax, accounting standards (from both a local and IFRS perspective), property, treasury, human resources, and legal
• Preparing financial presentations to parent company senior management
• Managing regional Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements
• Assisting the CFO and COO with integration of acquisitions
• Monitoring of Capex and Net Working Capital
• Ad-hoc projects work as required
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA ideally)
• Strong technical background ideally with some group/regional experience
• Up to date knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
• Experience in a media and/or marketing agency either directly or as an audit client is advantageous
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; capable of presenting to a C-Suite or board level, equally not removed from getting into the day-to-day detail