Leading Media network. Known to be a great place to work with a fun social culture and opportunities to move within the business, this is a great opportunity to step into a broad Financial Accounting role and progress your career. If you fancy great parties and events and and an excellent brand on your CV then please apply today!
Examples of key responsibilities include:
• Completion of financial accounting and reporting schedules in accordance with accoutring standards and group polices, and consolidation into the group reporting package to deadline.
• Assist with the smooth completion of all year-end audit queries and any other audit/regulatory compliance matters.
• Prepare all tax accounting, tax packs, reporting and settlements including corporation tax, VAT, payroll taxes etc.
• Manage Inter-Company and balance sheet reconciliations Daily reconciliation of bank accounts including all currency accounts
• Treasury and Working Capital such as control over foreign currency bank accounts, proposing relevant FX trades and completing WC management reporting and forecasting
• Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
• You will be given the opportunity to assist with project work and ad-hoc analysis
The ideal candidate:
• Qualified Ideally ACA or equivalent
• Strong compliance and control track record
• Good Excel and reporting system skills
• Excellent communicator - willingness to work with all stakeholders in the company
• Curious, determined and driven