£50K - £55K
A newly created role within a unique scale-up in the BioTech sector has just arisen. The role will predominantly be for compliance, management reporting and development of in-house systems and protocols to reduce risk, and create a strong finance department.
The role is perfect for a driven, motivated and proactive, fully-qualified accountant, who will stand-out within an entrepreneurial work environment.
• Prepare monthly accounts, analysis variances and collate data
• Offer financial advice to senior board members, to ensure accuracy
• Reconcile global accounting reports and company balances
• Consolidate multicurrency supplier and customer invoices, and bank accounts and credit card statements
• Process expenses, and audit receipts
• Liaise and manage external auditors for monthly reviews
• Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Multi-currency experience
• Experience in a fast paced environment (ideally within a start-up or scale-up)
• High level of communication skills both written and oral
• 25 days annual leave
• Free Breakfasts
• Monthly office socials