Newly Qualified Finance Manager (ACA) - BioTech
50K + Benefits
This is a unique opportunity within an exciting scale-up in the BioTech industry. The role is newly created off the back of high-growth and expansion, through a recent acquisition. We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and motivated candidate to fit in within the passionate, team-orientated business culture.
The role will fit in within a small pre-existing finance team, reporting directly into the CFO; the positioning within the hierarchy offers the perfect opportunity to earn first-hand experience from a highly knowledgeable and experienced manager. The company culture is positioned towards staff interaction, allowing you to gain first hand commercial experience from all departments, allowing you to take the lead on business process adaptations and implementation.
• Preparation of consolidated monthly board reports, including management accounts and KPI analysis
• Statutory reporting and being the point of contact for auditors
• Business partnering heads of functions to initiate change
• Building financial models and using data analytics/business intelligence tools to support commercial decision making
• Management of product price book
• Newly Qualified ACA
• 3 years' experience in accounting / audit in a Big Four' accounting firm
• Personable, results driven and good communication skills
• Strong analytics skills
• Exposure to business intelligence and analytics tools ideally but not essential