Head of Treasury - FinTech
£100k - 130k + benefits
Talentedge are incredibly excited to be partnering with an exceptionally high growth FinTech business on a senior leadership position within their growing finance team.
In what is a newly created role, you will form part of a 3 person team (currently consisting of Head of Finance and Head of Strategy) that reports directly into the CFO.
• Have oversight over day to day functions, including all treasury movements
• Manage hedging to mitigate financial risks and foreign exchange positions
• Own and forecast cash flow position
• Manage investment of excess liquidity
• Ultimately own the company-wide banking relationships
• Business partnering with Operational and Strategic Finance, Product, Engineering and wider C-Suite teams
• Using technology & other FinTech partners to build sophisticated processes and controls to automate and streamline efficiencies
• Manage a large FinOps team (consisting of 4 direct reports)
• Experienced & senior leader who has handled complex treasury movements
• High volume transactional background, preferably within financial services or FinTech
• Strong financial modelling skills as well as having exposure to BI tools (could be any of Tableau/Looker/Power BI)
• Project management mind set who demonstrable experience of designing and rolling out systems to automate outdated and manual processes and controls
• Strong business partner who is able to implement change
• Experienced manager, capable of building, developing and mentoring large teams
Please get in touch ASAP for further information as opportunities such as this do not come along every day.