Finance & Operations Manager
£45K - £50k
Talentedge have an exciting opportunity to work for a high-growth, fast paced tech company specialising in the defence sector.
Reporting directly into the Founder/CEO, you will advise on growth strategy for both the company and finance team.
• Managing the daily running's of the finance department
• Produce annual statutory accounts and monthly management accounts
• Collaborating with the senior board on their long-term growth strategies
• Assist in the negotiations with commercial dealings, to optimise the company's position
• Monitor government grants and competitions to receive funding
• Manage the day to day running of the office, including HR/contracts
• Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• High level of IT literacy
• Confidence to initiate change, and technical skills to deliver change