An amazing change to join a rapidly growing independent media agency.The ideal candidate for the role is someone who can sit within the agency, be a key stand alone point of contact for the Finance side and know the company from the top down. You will be in charge of the finance function and can make the role your own, however also be supported by the FD and have a dotted line to the MD. Amazing, modern open plan offices and a fun and hardworking vibe.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your roles will include but not be limited to:
- Act as the primary finance contact for the agency, answering questions and providing advice as needed
- Provide weekly updates to management on current position of company, including mini P&L, cash projections and client wins
- Generate weekly and monthly management reports (including financial results, non-financial KPIs and commentary) for review by the Finance Director.
- Develop the content and format of monthly reporting to support decision making across the company
- Work with management to compile the annual budget
- Creation, maintenance and review of project budgets
- Regular monitoring of profit and loss analysis on all projects. Identify issues and make recommendations as appropriate
- Regular reconciliation of the WIP & deferred income in the balance sheet
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a media/marketing communications agency advantageous
- Knowledge of system Paprika advantageous but not essential, strong Excel skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.