Tech startup, Shoreditch
£47k - £50k + bonus
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high growth software business who are backed by Tier 1 global investors.
In a newly created role reporting into an experienced startup Head of Finance, as Management Accountant you will be responsible for the running of the day-to-day finance function.
This is a great opportunity for a technically strong, hands-on Management Accountant who is looking to be mentored by a highly commercial Head of Finance.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Produce management accountants and reporting packs for board
• Provide analysis on the above - P&L/BS/cash
• Transactional finance including AP/AR with analysis
• Work closely with the Customer Success team
• In time, bring in-house the remaining outsourced areas of finance (tax and statutory reporting). In the meantime, work closely with outsourced accountants when necessary
• Support on data room prep when approaching Series B next year
• Improve on investor reporting and KPI analysis in place
We are keen to speak with the following profiles:
• Qualified accountant with experience of working within a startup
• Strong educational background
• Good process improvements experience
• Consolidations experience would be amazing however non-essential
• Fun personality!
If you love a challenge and are looking for an autonomous role in an amazing working environment within a very cool start up, please get in touch ASAP as this role will not be around for long!