This is an amazing opportunity to join a large leading publishing agency located just east of Central London. The role has come about due to rapid growth & expansion in the team, and there is exciting opportunity for progression in the next few years. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will be responsible insightful analysis and analytical support to the Chief Revenue Officer & Senior Team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide timely analysis of revenues by platform and stream at all levels, where necessary applying historical trend analysis for forecasting purposes
- Analysing and reviewing the Divisions cost base on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Analysing revenue cost to serve by Division, comparing and contrasting to provide insight into significant cost drivers.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheet and database models, in particular for forecasting purposes.
- Business Partnering with sales team to support in delivering their budgeted revenues, supporting them with financial analysis for business cases.
- Support the annual budgeting process and reforecast process.
- Extraction of data from systems to calculate quarterly sales bonus payouts.
- Liaising with Finance shared services as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant.
- Degree level or equivalent in a numerical subject.
- Experience of working in a Finance team supporting a sales environment
- Strong attention to detail and experience of financial modelling.
- Ability to translate finance terms into simpler terms for all to understand to influence business decisions.
- Experience of working with remote finance shared services.
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Advanced skills in MS Office - Excel & Powerpoint.