Software scaleup, London
£50k + benefits
Unrivalled first step into industry opportunity for a newly qualified CIMA/ACCA with one of London's fastest growing software companies. They are able to offer all the benefits of working within a leading tech scale up including a broad, challenging & diverse role, excellent working environment, strong team culture and an impressive and ambitious leadership team.
Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking a progressive, newly qualified accountant for the position of Finance Manager. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the managing the day-to-day finance function.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts with analysis
• Preparation of annual stats and tax work (VAT, R&D etc)
• Company KPI and competitor trend analysis
• Preparation of sales commissions
• Managing a transactional finance team
• Newly qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
• Microsoft Dynamics experience is advantageous however non-essential
• Experience of managing/mentoring non-qualified accountants
• Seeking a broad role in a fun environment!
Please forward your CV to Talentedge ASAP!