An Amazing FC role has arisen within a leading Market Research agency located in Central London! Working directly with the FD and managing a team of two, this is a fantastic role for a strong Management Accountant or Finance Manager looking to take the next step. The company is seeking someone to begin ASAP, so it someone returning to work or with a short notice period would be ideal.
Reporting directly into the CFO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing business unit performance and providing recommendations for improvement for both day-today and big picture decisions
- Contributing to the budgeting and forecasting process for the business
- Managing relationships with key personnel in the wider group network
- Reviewing client KPIs including profitability analysis, staff utilisation and fee reconciliations
- Management of WIP, undertaking regular meetings with the account managers to gain accurate understanding of project status and profitability
- Completing month end closing responsibilities, including balance sheet reconciliations with supporting information, detailed cut off analysis and various reporting requirements
- Assisting with the monthly management reporting, ensuring accurate and timely submission of the financial reporting requirements and commercial analysis
- Assisting with annual audit
- Experience in a media and/or marketing agency advantageous
- Short notice period!
- Ideally fully qualified or finalist ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Exposure to revenue reporting highly advantageous, including client profitability and utilisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Excel skills, and systems knowledge - beneficial if you've done a system implementation