Financial Controller - SaaS startup
Up to £75k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high growth SaaS startup who have grown 50% in the last six months. Following their inception 4 years ago, they are now an internationally recognised business with 5+ offices, winning best-in-category awards globally.
Reporting into an experienced CFO, this newly created and first all-round finance hire will have ownership over all things finance.
You'll be fantastic for this role if you are seeking a commercial yet technical finance role whereby you'll have total autonomy to support this rapidly scaling business. Key responsibilities to include:
• Design and roll out key financial processes and controls to support this rapidly scaling business
• Monthly delivery of consolidated management accounts (5 international entities)
• Own all budget, forecasting and variance analysis. Track key performance metrics.
• Produce investor and other stakeholder reporting packs
• Statutory reporting and tax work
• Manage transactional finance, using technology to automate where possible
• ACA qualified accountant with a strong academic background
• A high growth tech background (ideally with SaaS or subscription business model experience)
• Mathematical and data driven in approach, with advanced Excel. Ability to use data analytics tools would be an advantage
• Xero experience
• Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
Please get in touch ASAP!