Artificial intelligence startup
£50/55k + share options
We've been retained by an early stage artificial intelligence startup, backed by the most prominent VC in their field.
You will be the first finance hire, working very closely with the CEO/Founder as well as a 1 day p/w CFO Consultant, taking responsibility for the finance function. The Finance Manager position is an all-encompassing role with a company-wide remit and is an opportunity to bring the finance function in-house and build from the ground up, including designing and implementing all internal processes and procedures. Key responsibilities to include:
• Management of all financial reporting - monthly management and board packs with full analysis
• Build the budgeting and forecasting model for the business
• Providing insight from your analysis to senior management so as to support business decision making
• Statutory reporting and compliance work, including VAT and tax
• Manage the full transactional finance piece - AP/AR/credit control/banking/reconciliations
• Qualified accountant, ideally with tech sector experience
• Extremely hands on with a roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty mentality
• Xero is a huge plus
• Startup enthusiast
Please do get in touch today!