A great new Group Accountant role has arisen with a leading Marketing Services Agency! This exciting business has a global reach, is listed on the FTSE and is a well-known household name. Located near Kings Cross Station, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA accountant who has 1+ year of industry experience, or is making their first move out of practice. Reporting to the Group FC, the purpose of this role is to deliver key tasks in relation to financial reporting, control and analysis collaboratively at a global level, supporting an appropriate control and compliance environment in line with Group policy and IFRS.
- Delivering financial reporting for external reporting in a timely, accurate and compliant with fashion
- Consolidation and reporting of the Group financial results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Supporting regional finance teams with financial accounting and reporting assistance on all aspects of financial accounting and reporting.
- Providing the business with sound and clear accounting and reporting guidance on day to day accounting matters, including support in preparing technical accounting memos
- Maintaining Group Financial Accounting to reflect the accounting and reporting requirements across the Globe
- Deliver training to improve the compliance with financial and reporting policies across the Globe.
- Ensuring the quarterly and annual external audit cycle is delivered to a high quality and on a timely basis.
- ACA qualification essential
- Strong communication, influencing, collaboration and relationship building skills across global cultures
- Desire to drive improvements in the end-to-end financial accounting and reporting process
- Recently qualified accountant with experience of a fast paced, ambitious and multinational environment within a FTSE100-sized company (whether gained from industry or practice)
- Proven experience of technical accounting, with capability to communicate financial accounting requirements to stakeholders