Talentedge are recruiting for an immediately available Accounts Payable Manager for a Creative Agency in Central East London on a temporary ongoing basis.
Responsibilities will include:
• To help with the transition of outsourcing an EU AP function
• Assist the team with processing to ensure deadlines are met.
• To own and drive improvements in the processes and workflows.
• To ensure that process workflows are documented and kept up to date.
• To ensure that a rigorous control environment operates without exception across the accounts payable function and be the key contact for both internal and external auditors of the control environment.
• To be able to tailor communications to different stakeholders (team members, suppliers, agency personnel, senior management etc.)
• To ensure appropriate escalation of issues when they arise, minimise issue turnaround time and reoccurrence of issues through improved processes.
• To manage two direct report on a day to day basis including performance management and appraisal process.
• To liaise with agency management accountants to ensure accurate coding of invoices and to assist in month end procedures.
• To assist in managing working capital through management of the payment run schedule and ad hoc payments.
• Various team administration tasks including recruitment, holiday management and maintaining compliance with office policies and practices across the accounts payable team.
• Encouraging a professional approach within the team
If you are immediately available, have AP management experience and are interested in media please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org