Internal Auditor EMEA
This is a fantastic chance to join a global leader in marketing and communications in a large internal audit team. This role is great for someone who likes to travel, 70% travel around the EMEA region from Monday to Friday. There is the opportunity to stay in the location over the weekend if desired, in 5 star hotels and flying with premium airlines. You will be a part of a large, friendly and fun team, with the chance to learn and progress in time.
Reporting into a Senior Manager., your roles and responsibilities:
- Executing internal audits for assigned cycles of the audit program by reviewing financial controls and testing compliance with established internal control policies, procedures, regulations and laws as applicable
- Identifying business and financial risks including opportunities to improve business processes and improving internal controls whilst ensuring the integrity and reliability of the controls
- Discussing audit findings and issues with local management as they arise and with the Internal Audit Senior Manager before presenting these in the final audit close meeting
- Ensuring completion of all issues and working papers by all team members on the audit and then producing the first draft audit report
- Occasional ad hoc assignments including investigations and assisting with the execution of the new initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong financial audit experience, 4+ years
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualification highly advantageous
- Self-starter and highly motivated with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident and professional individual with experience of dealing with all levels of staff including a team and also management.