- Collaborative team environment
- Business partnering role
- Room to progress
Reporting to the FD, you will bridge between Finance and the business to support the business in all finance and commercial queries and decisions. Key responsibilities will include:
• Producing the monthly management accounts, including commentary on all material variances.
• Preparation and posting of all month end income and cost accruals, prepayment and re-classification journals and subsequent reconciliation of management accounts to Sage.
• Monthly reporting of actuals, forecast, KPI's and commented movement analysis to group via the TM1 consolidation tool.
• Working with the CEO/COO and Business Directors/Account Directors to ensure forecast are up-to-date and accurately reflect the income and costs expectations.
• Reviewing of forecasts with CEO/COO and CFO
• Supporting the CEO/COO with operational and strategic decisions and preparing scenario planning
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified, who is both commercially focused and technically competent, with a well-rounded understanding of business in general
• We are looking for someone who is able to bridge the finance/non finance gap and ideally has a passion for working in the advertising industry to best allow them to partner with the business
• You will need strong stakeholder management skills including the ability to translate numbers into a business story and to communicate with all levels of the business
• Well organised but with the ability to be flexible and respond to changing deadlines and requests
• You must take real pride in your work and have a strong sense of ownership, be hard working with a committed, "Can do" attitude
• Great team player!