Download our full Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy here.
We appreciate that as recruiters our DE&I responsibilities extend beyond our own organisation and that we that have the opportunity to promote issues related to DE&I not only as an employer but as active participants in the hiring process for the clients and candidates we work with and through events and content we produce for them.
TalentEdge have always been fully committed to providing a welcoming, inclusive environment for the diverse team of people we employ. While our consultants are fully aware of their responsibilities as colleagues and recruiters in regards to DE&I we decided to help them increase their awareness of issues related to this through an accredited training course which covers:
- Equalities law, duties and responsibilities
- Definitions of terms including: direct and indirect discrimination, discrimination by association and perception, harassment and victimisation
- Definitions of positive action, positive discrimination, reasonable adjustments and occupational requirements
- Language and its impact
- Why representation matters
- Cultural competence, unconscious bias and intersecting identities
- How to put equalities into practice
Client support & resources for Diversity Equity & Inclusion
We appreciate that our clients have different ways of ensuring their hiring processes meet their DE&I commitments and we are keen to support them to do this – please do get in touch if you would like us to create a bespoke hiring process to meet your needs.